Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Random thoughts...

Since coming to myspace over a year ago I have gotten back in touch with alot of friends from grade school to high school. I don't know why this thought came to me today, probably because we are entering the count down to our 20th high school reunion, but I remember being teased relentlessly for 3 things growing up because they made me look different then everyone else.


No I don't have 3 heads but I have very distinctive green eyes, very full lips and a very ample chest. Now what I find hysterical is that women now pay a fortune for these three things. They buy colored contacts to have unique eye colors. They pay for injections to give themselves the pouty lips and you can order it with a side of boob job.


Now I am not saying anything is wrong with plastic surgery, and I am sure if I had the money to I would nip tuck things here and there. But todays sexy was yesterdays freak. Funny how life works out that way huh?


HNC eat your heart out!

No comments: