Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SAG-alishous!

SAG-alishous!

Sorry I haven’t been on in a few the family is passing cooties back and forth. J
While I didn’t watch the SAG Awards, I most certainly have hit up every style sight to see what everyone was wearing. I thought it would be fun to do my own top five looks according to me a real woman (with no credentials in fashion). I am choosing based on wearability, style, color and total look. In other words if I could or would wear it.



Number 5: Ever glamorous and timeless Michelle Pfeiffer
This is classic dress that can be dressed up or down for any occasion.



Number 4: Juno’s darling Ellen Page
Simple, yet eligant little black dress. I likie!




Number 3: Actress and funny girl Amanda Bynes
I love this dress! It amakes me want to be rescued from my castle.




Number 2: British actress Julie Christie
I would totally wear this to the office party or to a play:



Number 1: Americas sweetheart-pun intended America Ferrera
Real women do have curves and this is such a complementary style for us hour glass women.



So what do you think of my picks?

No comments: