Wednesday, March 4, 2009

shannon ♥ n ♥ friends ♥a blog shared by friends ♥for friends ♥

shannon ♥ n ♥ friends ♥a blog shared by friends ♥for friends ♥I am planning a new focus and a new look. I am hoping to have as many friends from around the world post about what is going on in their lives, cultures, and interests. I'd like to focus on fun and friendship, as well as fashion, lifestyle, communication, and even inspiration.I have reached a point in my life where I have made peace with the past and look hopeful to the future. I have so many things that I am interested in that I don't want to pigeon hole myself into one topic or genre of writing. I am hoping to get this up and running by the end of my spring break on March 22. If you would like to be a participant, whether for one post or more, drop me a line!Hugs,Shannon

No comments: