Friday, July 20, 2007

Howdy Folks!

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven’t been posting as regularly as I hoped, I have been working hard on getting the new site together, lots of self-promotion for my writing and photography and tons of homework in my new class.

All is great though! In fact it is better then I could have expected. Life is great and I love it!

Last weekend we attended a family party that was AWESOME! They had 4 bands that rocked the house like no ones business. Burden, Invisus Angelus, The No Hair Band, and White Horse were there to entertain and they did not disappoint. I had the privilege of photographing Burden and Invisus Angelus, which was a blast but my hearing has not been the same since. (Why is it that the best shots have me sitting in front of the amps and speakers during thrash metal?) Oh well pain for my craft is part of the fun.

I am also trying to catch up on the latest news and gossip so I can put out some cleverly witty posts. I am planning on getting a big glass of wine and reading this weekend. So beware of future posts! :)

I am also getting ready to submit my novel to the wolves, er I mean editors. Wish me luck!

Ok I better get back to work before I get busted…talk to everyone soon!

No comments: