Sunday, March 9, 2008

Marching lions

Marching lions

They have said that March comes in like a lion and leaves like a lamb, for me it has been oh so true.

February was rather stressful as my day job became increasingly horrible. Much to my chagrin it was a repeat of last summer. I did what I did last summer, only this time it blew up in my face. Life has been hell for me for weeks. But I survived.

I now am tippy toeing back into life as I like it. As I tippy toe I must say I am sorry for falling off the radar for the last few weeks. I haven’t had the energy to open my laptop and do more then check email.

We set our clocks ahead this morning and I am setting my outlook ahead too; looking forward to spring and then summer. Waiting for the snow that buried us this weekend to melt and the first tiny green leaves to poke their way up to the surface reaching for the sun.

When I think of how hard those tiny plants work to get through the layers of soil, I again am reminded that the world is so much bigger then what is in my orbit. That my struggles are just that my struggles, and like those tiny plants I must keep pushing towards my goals and dreams, but most of all my tiny space in the sunlight.

No comments: