Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yeah finals are finished for me! Now I can take on the undertaking of merriment and the insanity that it entails.

Yeah finals are finished for me! Now I can take on the undertaking of merriment and the insanity that it entails.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 at 1:39am


Yeah finals are finished for me! Now I can take on the undertaking of merriment and the insanity that it entails.



First order of business, my house is a f'ing mess. Now those that know me know I have housework with a passion and also that I have a clutter issue. Without condemnation for my short comings I need to do a quick prep for holiday decorating, cooking and possible unexpected guests because right now you can not walk through from my front door and make a b-line for the bathroom without numerous obsticales. So Tomorrow I shall tackle the main thru-fare.



Second, I need to get Christmas cards out. I usually am good about getting them out by Thanksgiving weekend but with learning Mandarin this semester had I written them they would have been in pinyin and that is not good for non-chinese speaking people. Part of this card sending process is updating addresses. What I am trying to do is figure out a way to get the family I'm now connected via facebook, myspace & twitter to give up addresses without being all "whats your address" in a post. If ya' have an idea on how to approach this please share.



C, I want to relax a little bit, soak in the glow of our well lit house and maybe read something that isn't related to school. Last winter break I read the Twilight series (or is it saga now) in 4 days. I was hooked. It was the perfect antidote to my first semester at the University of Akron. It was candy for my brain and I ate it up. Not sure what I'm going for this time but I have my eye on a few Amy Tan Novels. (Yes, I know they are Chinese themed and thus not straying from school but damnit I like Chinese themes!)



So in closing I wanted to say I will be (hopefully) catching up on some blogging and writing too. I have had a few amazing adventures over the last 16 weeks both in and out of school. So look for those in the coming days and weeks.



Well, I hope this isn't too bad from my first wave (hi everyone!) now to figure out how to get it to my blog.....

No comments: