Friday, January 8, 2010

2010...

This year I’m not going to set resolutions because they are lofty and often unrealistic. I also am not going to promise to lose weight and get in shape like I do every year because I know after 2 weeks or day I quit and go back to my bad lazy habits.

Instead this year I am making goals for 2010. Some will be small while others may be nearly out of reach. Many people have asked what my “bucket list” items would contain and instead of waiting for a death sentence I am going to put the list out there as a “life is too short to not do it” list.

Goals for 2010:

**Put things in God’s hands and off my shoulders
**Simplify my household
**Let go of clutter both in my house and in my head
**Live for today no rearview mirror living
**Stop and smell the roses or whatever other beautiful thing I find
**Say I love you often to those I love because you just never know…
**Play more…nothing makes you feel younger than playing like a child
**Laugh…find the funny side of everything
**Cry now and then because it’s ok to do so
**Organize my life and home
**Become more involved
**Be happy even when it’s a bad day

I am sure I will think of more things along the way but it’s a great start to what I know will be a great year~

No comments: