Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ahhh so that is what a full night sleep is like….

Ok so it has been a crazy, crazy year! But I can't believe how much better I feel with a full nights sleep! I took some cold meds and crashed around 8:30 p.m. last night. I woke up at 6:00 a.m. on my own! For those that know me know that is a major thing for me. I am not a morning person at all. Just the fact that I don't kill people on the way to work is an accomplishment, but today I not only woke up but woke up happy. WTF!?! Are the planets aligned today or something? Or is the fact that I got a full 8 hours of glorious sleep to thank for that. Only time will tell.

On a writing note…since deciding to take the rest of the year off from school and teaching I have ultimately freed up my brain for more fun matters like reading and writing. I have put the offer out there if anyone needs book reviews done this is a great time to get your books to me. My brain is craving some good stuff so pass it on.

I am also in a holding pattern as the Dr's work out the results of my testing and try this and that to see if it helps…so life goes on…

Another thing that I am dipping my toes into is the state of the world and America today. So don't be too surprised if I pull out my soap box in the coming days and weeks. I have been silent for too long on many things.

My friend list is growing because I am expanding my mind, my beliefs, my love to the world at large. So if you are newly added, thanks for the add and I look forward to getting to know you. If you are prior, I hope you know how much I love and respect you and our friendship.

With much love and respect,
Shan

No comments: