Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Taking time to breathe...

After a long, long summer turned to fall I decided that I am taking time off from teaching and going to school until the 1st of the year. I am in the process of very nasty testing on my hated but much needed kidneys. With my health issues and such, I figured it was a good time to slow down and regroup things in my life.

I want to get writing again but need to determine what path to take with it. I need to figure out what path I want to take in this fork in the road...so I decided I am taking until the first of the year to figure life out.

This isn't a bad thing or me in a spiral again. I am just so grateful for the life I have right now that I want to take time to enjoy it as well as look at where I need improving.

What does this all mean? That I am going to enjoy the holidays, the chilly weather, baking cookies, reading, snowball fights, sitting by my mother-in-laws fireplace, drinking Ck's amazing hot chocolate. All things amazing. Life is to short as it is and the busier it gets the faster time flies!

My first born turned 15 this month and my youngest will be 7 next month, with my middle child turning 14 in Feb. They are growing up way too fast.

If anyone has a book they want to recommend or want me to review for them, this is a great opportunity to do so.

Well, back to work. I am grateful for all of you being apart of my life.

Hugs to all~Shan

No comments: