Thursday, July 17, 2008

Life is only possible with love and support

Once the shock of a life change happens, you can stop and reflect on what you could have done, should have done different, or you can choose to stop and reflect on your blessings. I have chosen the latter.

I am blessed with an amazing family, both my own and my in-laws, I am forever grateful for the week that I had with my family in Mississippi. They are wonderful people that I am lucky enough to have gotten to really know for the first time.

I am blessed with the most amazing friends. I have friends I have known my whole life and some I have never met other then in cyberspace and some I just met. I am lucky to have each and every one of you.

I have an amazing and supportive husband and the awesome children who complete me. I go to sleep each night thanking God for bringing you to me.
So with this, I push on knowing that everything happens for a reason, life does go on, but most of all, you can survive anything with the support of family & friends. Thank you.

No comments: